The opportunity for growth and revenue presented by an online presence and in particular, digital marketing, is still being missed by many flight school businesses. An aviation marketing consultant can play a crucial role in helping flight school businesses identify and reach their target demographic.
“It’s important to invent yourself and not just follow what everybody else is doing online,” says US-based aviation marketing consultant L who began his digital marketing experience in 2006 in his home country of Canada. “I don’t just think like a marketer, I think as a business owner and can put myself in the other person’s shoes.”
L grew up in a family of entrepreneurs and knew from a young age that this is what he wanted to be and now seeks to assist other entrepreneurs. He made his first foray into the business world at 19 years old.
Many flight schools lack the staff and expertise to make an impact online and do not follow online trends in marketing. “I have always made it a goal to keep myself up to date with new technology and trends in digital marketing. I think very differently and have worked behind the scenes covering all aspects, so I understand the needs and fears of a business owner. I always think outside the box and stay one step ahead of the competition and never follow what everybody else is doing.”
An expert in his field, L stressed that no amount of advertising would make a lousy product right and noted that many flight school business owners do not pay enough attention to their online reputation. L added that a company’s online reputation might be even more critical than its offline reputation.
Our values are like a flame. They light the way for our actions and must always be fostered. Our people are enabled and empowered to tend this flame by making values-based decisions and innovating on your behalf so that you can build winning digital marketing strategies. We are humbled and inspired by the role we get to play in your aviation company.
THE AviationDM VALUES ARE:
DO THE RIGHT THING
- When it’s right for the customer, right for the company, and you’re proud of your decision, you’ve Done The Right Thing.
- When we’re learning from our mistakes, we’re Doing the Right Thing.
- We Empower each other to Do The Right Thing. This means: Trust each other, Transparently share results, Forgive honest mistakes, act Ethically, demand Excellence from ourselves, and remain Accountable to each other.
- We amaze customers with our service, expertise, and transparency.
- We are grateful for our role in our customers’ lives, providing peace of mind, and increasing their business and reputation. We will not let them down.
- We turn customers into advocates, earning it with every action.
WHERE THE BEST GET BETTER
- We are challenged by the most interesting and meaningful work of our careers, inspired by engaged, passionate people.
- We celebrate successes and nourish personal growth and leadership.
- We support and develop each other, while not forgetting to laugh.
BUILT TO LAST
- We choose long-term investment over short term gain.
- We build for growth and profitability because financial health sustains us and ensures we’re in control of our destiny.
- We build lasting relationships with customers, employees, and our communities, by making what’s important to them, important to us.
ASPIRING TO LEAD, COMMITTED TO GIVE BACK
- We aspire to earn a leadership position in the Aviation Community through original contribution, sharing expertise, and active participation.
- We empower our team to lead and participate in meaningful programs in their own communities.
- We support and engage with our local communities, changing lives, growing and thriving together.
Our values serve as a framework for how we make decisions and hold ourselves accountable. They empower each of our team members to deliver amazing customer experiences with every support ticket, every phone call, every email, and every aviation marketing strategy.
We are all proud to work at AviationDM and to have the opportunity to serve so many incredible customers and businesses worldwide.
We hope our values resonate with you. We will continue working hard every day to bring them to life.